BackgroundCustomPlay Golf 2009 revitalizes the golfing experience with a game packed with features that encompasses the full embodiment of this great sport along with some little extras that will please aficionados and the leisure player equally. From the detailed delights of 15 full 18 hole championship courses to some inventive crazy golf courses, no area is left untapped to present the ultimate in GOLF!
CustomPlay Golf 2009 builds on the solid base of CustomPlay Golf 2, built on realistic physics, swing mechanics, stunning courses and player customization. The new editor is fast and easy to use, allowing for the most realistic looking courses yet. In-game the whole course is always displayed in the distance and loading times between holes have been eradicated. Added to this are the following all new course types; Crazy Golf, Mini Golf, Par 3, Pitch and Putt and Driving Range, to make an all-encompassing golf experience.
- Game Modes; Practice Mode, Offline, AI, Matchplay, Strokeplay, Stableford, Modified Stableford, Foursomes and Fourballs.
- Online – play against 1 to 7 opponents.
- PlayMail – email a playable version of any hole, to anyone, they can play it even if they don't own the game.
- Dynamic time of day system, choose your tee time and watch time fly.
- Physics – the ball data in game was provided by T&K Golf Research who collate data for the major golf equipment manufacturers.
- Stunning graphical weather/effects including enhanced lighting and shadow systems for objects and terrain, normal map, detail map, mega-texture and more
- PlayMail, allowing you to email, detailed playable holes to anyone, even if they don't own the game
Hardware Requirements•Internet Connection
•Windows XP or Windows Vista
•2Gb Disc Space
•1Gb System Memory
•256Mb 3D Graphics Card
•DirectX compatible Sound Card