Silverlight and 3 others played Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Silverlight and 66 others own Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Hobolow Mar 01, 09 7:40amnot the best graphics, but hey, its still the greatest
Twin_Master Jan 16, 09 9:19amWoeful on the Xbox. Get the PC version instead.
dnextreme88 Oct 31, 08 6:34am
All in all, the game is fine and complaints solved. The game is not that expensive but...
cs_cz Aug 27, 05 4:23am
Almost every CS fan wanted single player, and we got it in Condition Zero. The...
BackgroundCounter-Strike: Condition Zero is a tactical action game where you compete with and against cunning computerized opponents in mission-based campaigns across the globe. As a squad leader in an elite counter-terrorist operative, use specialized maneuvers and weapon skills to complete over 20 brand new missions, each containing numerous objectives. Rescue hostages. Escort VIPs to safety. Locate and defuse bombs. A collection of new episodes challenge your ability to think quickly and strategically.
GameplayAs squad leader of an elite counter-terrorist operative, use specialized maneuvers and weapon skills to complete over 20 new missions, each containing numerous objectives. Drop into challenging scenarios - from harsh jungle environments to severe arctic terrains, from unforgiving deserts to dangerous international city streets. Rescue hostages. Escort VIPs to safety. Locate and defuse bombs. This collection of entirely new episodes challenges your ability to think quickly and strategically! Counter-Strike: Condition Zero advances by introducing single-player action and special enhancements for online play. Powered by an enriched Half-Life engine, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero introduces new game technologies including highly-detailed models, atmospheric enhancements such as snow and rain, and many more dynamic special effects.
- Single Player Gaming: Compete with and against fierce AI in three different single player game types.
- Enhanced Multiplayer: Each of the new weapons and maps can be played in both single & multiplayer modes
- Amazing Depth: Six story-driven single player episodes, three different single player modes, 75 different scenarios, and 225 objectives.
- New missions and environments: New Missions as set in realistic locations all over the world and can be played from the counter terrorists perspective.
- New Weapons: New Weapons and items include: M60 machine gun, LAW rocket launcher, Ballistic Shield and Pistol, Molotov cocktail, gas mask and Flares.
Hardware RequirementsPentium III 500 MHz
96 MB RAM
16 MB Video Card
500 MB HD Space
Win-Compatible Sound Card
Pentium III 800 MHz
128 MB RAM
32+ MB Video Card