vicrabb played CSI: New York
vicrabb and 2 others own CSI: New York
vicrabb Nov 23, 09 9:07pm
Good morning Big Apple !
There was a time where I was just asking myself when a CSI...
BackgroundIt's time for the CSI crew of New York to have their own CSI game. Play as Mac Taylor and Stella Bonaserra and solve five new crimes written by the CSI: NY writers. Control the interrogation by showing to the suspect evidence. New actions in the lab will be available. Minigames will allow you a deeper investigation: searching on Internet, recontructing faces, code breaking, etc..
- SOLVE CRIMES IN THE BIG APPLE - Finally, CSI fans can experience the environment, characters and mysteries of CSI: NY. Piece together clues and uncover hidden evidence in the biggest city in America. Explore five brand-new, bizarre crimes and bring suspects to justice.
- PLAY AS THE STARS - For the first time, take on the role of CSI stars as you play the characters of Detective Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera.
- MORE ACCESSIBLE GAMEPLAY - A new, moody graphic novel art style and enhanced, user-friendly interface will assure accessibility and hours of replay for all types of gamers. Improved gameplay includes new mechanics for conversations, computer use, blood work and much more.
- CONTROL INTERROGATIONS – For the first time, players can control interrogations and use evidence to reveal a suspect's lies. Take part in dramatic interrogations and create atmospheric reenactments while exploring grisly crime scenes inspired by the show.
- DIG DEEPER WITH NEW MINI GAMES - Includes an incredible variety of new mini-games, such as: code breaking, facial reconstruction, triangulating shooter locations, physics simulation reconstructions, Internet searching and more!
Hardware RequirementsIntel® Pentium® III 800MHz
650 MB Hard Drive Space
32 MB ATI® RADEON® 9000/X or NVIDIA® GeForce® 4 video card Direct3D 7.0-compliant
DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
Flash Player 9.0
Official URLOfficial Site
- CSI New York Trivia (2009)
- CSI: New York (2009)