BackgroundThe No. 1 selling PC crime-adventure series returns with the latest release in the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation series by Ubisoft. Inspired by the hit show on CBS, CSI: Miami gives players the opportunity to experience forensic investigation first hand as they are thrust into a fast-paced, dramatic crime world.
GameplayAs a member of the South Florida team, CSI loyalists must use both cutting-edge scientific methods and old-fashioned police work to solve crimes amid the steamy tropical surroundings and cultural crossroads of Miami. Players must use all their tools at hand to solve these unwitting crimes and bring criminals to justice.
- Play as CSI: Miami personnel: CSI: Miami includes all of the show's characters and exclusive voice-over by the cast. Play as Horatio Caine, Calleigh Duquesne, Tim Speelde, Erik Delko, Medical Examiner Alexx Woods, Detective Yelina Salas or Valera in the lab.
- Authentic storylines and scripts: Critically acclaimed CSI author Max Allan Collins wrote scripts and all five new cases, taking players to a virtual CSI: Miami crime scene.
- Cases include: human remains found in an alligator, a suspicious night club death, a deceased millionaire and a sex surrogate found dead on a yacht. Each tangled case weaves together to create a surprising conclusion.
- Four CSI: Miami locations: Authentically reproduced from the set, CSI: Miami includes four interactive locations. Examine evidence in the crime lab, interview suspects in the interrogation room, sit-in on autopsies in the morgue, and follow-up on leads in the homicide detective's office.
- Forensic reconstructions and re-enactments: Forensic reconstructions taken directly from archived CSI: Miami footage puts players 'in the show'. Re-enactment cut scenes graphically portray key events as they are uncovered by the player.
- New "hands-on" puzzle assembly: More intimate interaction with the evidence, including re-assembling torn or broken evidence and deciphering encrypted information.
Customizable gameplay: Customizable gameplay options allow players to adjust settings to suit their skill level. Get help through a selectable 'hints' option that can help find hidden evidence and suggests the most suitable forensic tools for crime-solving.
- Solve crimes using 15 tools: Use high-tech crime solving tools to find, gather and analyze evidence, including fingerprint powder, a magnifying scope, UV lights and DNA database comparisons.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: Pentium III 750 mhz or equivalent
RAM:256 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 16X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 16 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 650 MB
Official URLOfficial Site
Erioniks and 2 others played CSI: Miami
Phalanx and 4 others own CSI: Miami
Nov 18, 09 7:54pm
I'm going to Miami, Welcome to Miami!
Uhm, yeah, I know, I'm kinda being rusty because...
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: 369 Interactive
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 17, 2004 Europe Nov 26, 2004 Australia Nov 24, 2004