BackgroundCriminals think that they've committed the perfect crime. But they always leave traces. And these traces are found by CSI. Team with Grissom, Brass, Willows, Sanders, Sidle, Stocke, Brown and Robbins in order to find the truth and bring justice for victims.
- More crime-solving action: Break down the evidence and bring suspects to justice in five all-new, bizarre crimes. Unravel longer cases, search bigger crime scenes and uncover hidden evidence in unique locations like never before.
- Go deeper into the evidence: Master new forensic tools and find more evidence. Use the new Garage Lab to examine large pieces of evidence like cars and trucks. Recreate gunfights with ballistic lasers, uncover shocking secrets with video analysis, and much more.
- The ultimate CSI experience: Experience your very own CSI episodes as you piece together clues with the real CSI actors. Take part in dramatic interrogations, create grisly crime re-enactments and explore atmospheric crime scenes inspired by the show.
<li type="square">Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (XP recommended)
<li type="square">1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon (2.4 GHz recommended)
<li type="square">512 MB RAM
<li type="square">32 MB Video Card
<li type="square">DirectX 9.0c compatible (64 MB recommended)
<li type="square">DirectX 9.0c or higher (on disk)
<li type="square">3.5 GB Free disk space
Official URLOfficial Site
Dizzy03 and 4 others played CSI Hard Evidence
Dizzy03 and 10 others own CSI Hard Evidence
Mar 24, 08 10:05pm
CSI: Hard Evidence is the new game in the CSI videogame series. What a long way since...
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Telltale Games
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 18, 2007 Europe Oct 5, 2007 Australia Oct 11, 2007
- Also known as:
- Les Experts - Morts programmees in Europe
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
- CSI: Deadly Intent
- CSI Hard Evidence
- CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder
- CSI: Dark Motives
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation