BackgroundA murderer always leaves traces... You're incorporated to the Las Vegas Graveyard Shift as a rookie. You must solve 5 cases by finding evidences left by criminals and reach the rank of Expert. Work with the CSI gang in order to give victims peace. And never forget: The evidence never lies...
- Live the CSI Experience: Work in the field with the CSI team, featuring the actors, atmosphere, voices, and music from the hit TV show.
- Wield the Latest Forensic Tools: Find the killers by using real-world forensic tools, such as fingerprint dusters, UV lights, a magnifying scope, and an enhanced microscope.
- New Crimes to Tackle: Piece together the evidence behind five grisly new crimes.
- New Expanded Crime Lab: Compare and match evidence in the improved crime lab, featuring in-depth evidence examination that will test your investigative skills.
Hardware RequirementsSupported OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP (only)
Processor: Pentium III 600 MHz, AMD Athlon 600 MHz
RAM: 256 MB RAM
Video Card: 16 MB DirectX 9.0-compatible video card
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compatible sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 (Included with product)
CD-ROM: 16X CD-ROM drive
Hard Drive Space: 650 MB free
Official URLOfficial Site
Phalanx and 2 others played CSI: Dark Motives
Phalanx and 13 others own CSI: Dark Motives
CSI, you love it or hate it. Same goes for the game. CSI fans will love it no doubt....
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 23, 2004 Europe May 14, 2004
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
- CSI: Deadly Intent
- CSI Hard Evidence
- CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder
- CSI: Dark Motives
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation