BackgroundCross Fire is a first person shooter (FPS) game with powerful and strategic action as well as unique strategic battle maps. The game boasts sophisticated graphics while using a unique system allowing the game to run smoothly even on low-end PCs.
A number of soldiers who once belonged to the world-leading Special Forces joined 'Global Risk', the international mercenary forces corporation.
The mercenaries carried out difficult missions for the organization, but they have distinctive differences from 'Black List' who commit terror only for profit. Despite an appreciable sum of money, the mercenaries have never participated in any battle without justifiable reasons and they live up to their conviction to fight against terrorists. Based on their practical battle experiences and skills, Global Risk seeks to expand its power.
Main clients of Global Risk are third world countries without their own national militaries, countries on the black list of terrorists, and the UN X-File Bureau implementing secret missions.
- Free to download and play
- Six distinct gameplay modes with objectives ranging from bomb diffusal, free for all battles and team deatchmatch to special modes such as snipers only, ghost mode (one team has no weapon but is invisible when staying still) and so on.
- Over 30 different weapons to choose from.
- Over 20 different maps to play on.
- Persistent stats tracking, online profiles and experience ranking system.
- Clan system and clan rankings.
Hardware InfoWindows 2000/XP/ Vista
Pentium III 1GHz or better
256 MB RAM
TheSn1per owns Cross Fire
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: SmileGate
- Publisher: Wicked Interactive
Released North America Apr 17, 2009 Japan Feb 23, 2008
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (unlimited)
- Online Multi-player (unlimited)
- Online Co-op (unlimited)