BackgroundIlance: a land ruled over by a brave and wise Queen, and in which two factions, the Aristocrats and the Knights, have for generations vied for power.
Tonight, Lucrezia Visconti, top student of the Aristocrat academy Besier, will do battle in ‘the Adjuvant Trial’. This ritual, which has been held since the founding of the nation, decides which faction will hold military and political authority, and protect the Queen, the living symbol of the realm. Competing against her in the trial is top student of the Knight academy Scelta and former childhood friend, Francesca Storaro.
The fate of the nation is at stake as these two girls undergo a trial in which there can be only one victor.
Game PlayCroixleur is a high-speed, hack-and-slash arcade action game by the talented Japanese indie developer souvenir circ. Gameplay is reminiscent of the Devil May Cry series’ Bloody Palace mode as our protagonist, Lucrezia Visconti, battles her way through floors of ongoing monsters in a ritual called ‘the Adjuvant Trial’.
Croixleur features 3 game modes:
- Story Mode
- Score Attack Mode
- Survival Mode
Collect XP from fallen monsters to level up, discover new weapons with special attacks and collect coins which are exchanged for special attacks! Use your speed and skill to pound the swarming monsters and advance to victory!
- Frenetic 3D hack & slash action!
- 3 modes to master: Story Mode, Time Attack Mode and Endless Mode!
- A satisfying combo system including Move Canceling, Attack Collisions, Invisible Dashing and Rigid Body States.
- 10 Weapons to collect, each with a unique Special Attack! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting style!
- New to the English localization: widescreen & HD display modes!
- 20 in-game Achievement to earn!
- Outstanding value – only $4.99!
Hardware InfoSystem Requirements:
OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7
DirectX: DirectX9.0c or later
CPU: Intel Pentium compatible 2.0GHz or better
Memory: 512MB or more
Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX9.0c or later
Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX9.0c or later and 64MB or more of VRAM
HDD: 200MB or more of available space
Other: Using a gamepad is highly recommended!
Official URLOfficial Site (NA)
Official Site (JP)