Release Dates NA Jun 19, 06
BackgroundThe expansion to the GSC Game World RTS, Cossacks II: Battle for Europe continues to focus on the early 19th century and the Napoleonic Wars. In addition to new units and buildings, players will be able to take the reigns of three new nations in an attempt to establish supreme rule over the European continent. Additionally, players will be offered a number of new historical and historically inspired battles including the Battle of Borodino and Waterloo, along with new multiplayer skirmishes. The expansion will also increase the number of missions and available regions for the massive "Battle for Europe" strategic game mode.
This game is an expansion to Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars, but also operates as a stand-alone game.
- Control the French, Russians, Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians -- master new weapons and tactics during a time that redefined the meaning of modern warfare
- Fight through historically inspired battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in different types of terrain and weather
- Battles on real historical scale with tens of thausands of units on one map
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Well-fed troops live longer and grow in experience to become valuable battlefield assets, while fierce and overwhelming opponents, or marching long distances will cause morale to drop
- Enhanced diplomacy tools help you create treaties that give you the advantages