BackgroundMilitary themed Mission/objection orientated, the title will find gamers in control of a squad battling the Iraqi war machine in numerous environments. Sand will be a big feature. Set further behind enemy lines, danger will be greater this time around. The story will be more intwined with the missions for and will include some of the characters from the first title.
- Test yourself as you fight to survive in the desert, 300 clicks from the heart of Saddam Hussein's power.
- Cunning enemy AI will challenge you at every step as you face 10 dangerous missions.
- You're in command for everything from a POW prison break to an all-out tankbattle.
- Use the unique skills of elite specialists in sniping, explosives & demolitions to coordinate strikes on enemy positions
- Play as the US Delta force or the British SAS.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/2000/ME/XP
Pentium III 700MHz or faster
1GB hard drive space
32MB 3D video accelerator
4x CD-ROM drive
Official URLOfficial Site
tahanext and 1 others played Conflict: Desert Storm II
tahanext and 5 others own Conflict: Desert Storm II
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCi
- Publisher: SCi Ltd
Released North America Oct 7, 2003 Europe Sep 19, 2003 Australia Oct 1, 2003
- Conflict: Denied Ops
- Conflict: Global Terror
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Conflict: Desert Storm II
- Conflict: Desert Storm