BackgroundSega and Monolith bring you one of the first horror games to enter into the next generation of gaming. You are an FBI agent, who is on the tail of horrible, crazy killers. But standing between you and them, is a horde of crazy lunatics, twisted and deformed from their insanity and their lifestyle.
- The game is done in the technology of the next-generation of gaming. You'll experiance life-like character models, awesome shadow and lighting and textures that will blow your mind.
- Using the Havok 3.0 physics engine, almost anything can be used as a weapon. Anything from pipes inside walls, to boards with nails sticking out of them.
- Fight through a vast array of enemies, ones who sanity will determine their dangerous intentions.
Fancidanci and 10 others own Condemned
Qaq123 played Condemned
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Monolith Productions
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Apr 11, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (1)
- Also known as:
- Condemned: Criminal Origins in North America