BackgroundCompany of Heroes is a WWII Real Time Strategy game that brings to life the journey of the brave men of Able Company as they fight across Europe in the greatest war mankind has ever known.
GameplayFrom the opening shots of the D-Day invasion of Normandy players will find themselves immersed in a rich single player campaign. Experience the cinematic intensity, courage, and bravery of the heroes that defined a generation, set against the backdrop of a dynamic battlefield.
- Essence Engine - Relic's next generation cutting-edge engine provides graphics quality and a physics driven world that is unprecedented in an RTS.
- Environmental Strategy - Real-time physics and a completely destructible environment guarantee no two battles ever play out in the same way. Destroy anything and re-shape the battlefield in your image! Use buildings and terrain to your advantage, or deny them to the enemy.
- Living Soldiers - Advanced squad AI brings your soldiers to life as they interact with their changing environment, take cover, and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate all enemy opposition.
- 2-8 players MP competition via Lan or Internet - Go online with friends and join in the ultimate battle of Axis versus Allies.
Official URLOfficial Site
After its two weeks in the spotlight, the Humble THQ Bundle has ended, raising an impressive $5 million earned... posted Dec 13, 12 7:56am
When I first heard about Company of Heroes, it was many a year ago, and I had been...
The holiday season is approaching quickly and that means some big sales are going to be popping up everywhere.... posted Nov 26, 09 5:28am
(Note: I have not played the campaign, and do not intend to. Consequently, the...
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): World War II
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Isometric
- Developer: Relic Entertainment
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 11, 2006
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)