BackgroundSet in WWII, take command of an elite Allied Commando squad entrusted with completing 24 missions behind enemy lines. Control 6 different commandos, each with their own skills, and infiltrate hostile territories. Use your head to thwart the German war effort.
- You control 6 individual commandos each with a unique combat skill set.
- Thwart the German war machine by means of sabotage and tactical genius.
- Zoomable isometric camera allows for up to 6 simultaneous camer angles.
- 20 missions throughout Europe and Northern Africa.
- Co-op multiplayer mode on a LAN or over the internet via mplayer.com
Hardware RequirementsPentium Class 120 MHz processor
16 MB RAM
Direct X 5.2
150 MB of uncompressed hard drive space
1MB Fast SVGA card
4X CD ROM
Official URLOfficial Site
NocturnalSilence and 52 others own Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Abyss Raider and 4 others played Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
No, no me he equivocado, este juego merece 5 o mas, es simplemente excelente.
The first of the two greater games ever created... and another is on the way!!! If you...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PC)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Pyro Studios
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Aug 27, 1998 Europe May 20, 1998 Japan May 20, 1998
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (6)
- Commandos 2: Men of Courage (2001)
- Commandos 3: Destination Berlin (2003)
- Commandos Strike Force (2006)
- Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty (1999)
- Commandos: Platinum Collection (2002)
- Commandos 2 (2001)