BackgroundCommand & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising takes players into the aftermath of the epic battles in Red Alert 3, with the Soviets still reeling from a crushing defeat, the Empire of the Rising Sun desperately trying to regain both honor and identity and the seemingly victorious Allies finding themselves in the midst of corruption and deceit within their own ranks. In addition to four mini-campaigns, one for each faction and one bonus campaign centered on the origins of the Empire of the Rising Sun's commando Yuriko, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising will also introduce the new Commander's Challenge, enabling the players to test their skills against a set of nine commanders from different territories and difficulty levels in 50 unique challenges with their own special rules and unique conditions.
- Four new campaigns - Battle your way through all-new campaigns featuring classic fast, furious, and fun C&C action. New stories and missions feature all three factions, plus experience a new twist with the first-ever C&C dungeon-crawler campaign!
- Eleven deadly new over-the-top units - Conquer the world and crush your enemies with 11 new units from the Soviets, Allies, and Empire of the Rising Sun, such as the Cryo Legionaire, the Steel Ronin, and the Desolator!
- The biggest cast ever in a C&C expansion - Command & Conquer's trademark live-action videos return with new Hollywood stars in 30 more minutes of high-definition video. The most star-studded cast in videogame history just got even bigger!
- Challenge the Commanders, conquer the world - Fight for world domination in the all-new Commander’s Challenge mode! Do you have what it takes to withstand the brutal onslaught and relentless taunting of the world’s toughest commanders? Find out as you attempt to conquer the world in 50 challenges featuring up to 30 hours of additional gameplay!
<li type="square">OS – Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista (32-bit)
</li><li type="square">CPU – any Intel Core Duo machine;
</li><li type="square">Processor - Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2100+ (XP) or AMD Athlon XP 2800+ (Vista) or better
</li><li type="square">RAM – 1 GB
</li><li type="square">Hard drive – at least 10 GB of free space
</li><li type="square">Disc Drive – 8x DVD or better
</li><li type="square">Video – DirectX 9.0c compatible video card - NVIDIA GeForce6800 or better, ATI Radeon X800 or better
</li><li type="square">Sound - DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card* (Yamaha Xwave 512 is not supported)
Official URLOfficial Site
EA is releasing Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection shortly. Oddly, there will be a box version full of... posted Aug 31, 12 7:56am
When we talk about PC gaming as a big picture, it's virtually impossible to avoid the topic of piracy and how to... posted Sep 11, 09 5:14pm
Electronic Arts has just unveiled a handful of mixed assets for the upcoming standalone expansion to Command &... posted Jan 23, 09 10:26pm
Yeah, you stay away from those other mean ol' game-news-blogs. We've got almost everything you need right here. Even GameGrep addicts don't seem to love us very much -- except lord monkey, and we love him dearly for it.
To prove my point, I've just posted some new screenshots from the upcoming Halo Wars demo in a front page article. I'm not going to post those images here, so you gamers need to move your cute little asses over to our MAIN PAGE if you wanna see them.
Added some random assets for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising.
It's RIGHT THERE. Can't miss it.
Also, he's here.
xbox 360 musingsthoughts neoseeker related
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 12, 2009
- Command & Conquer Red Alert: Counterstrike (1997)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert (1996)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 (2000)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Aftermath (1997)
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge (2001)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert (2009)