BackgroundThe next edition to the popular game Command and Conquer, use all new troops and tanks and take the enemies base. Expand your territory in this militarily up to date strategic thriller and crush your opponents resources as you compete for dominance.
<li type="square">Soviet Cloning Vats and Allied Time Travel devices are just a few of the many advanced weapons at your fingertips.
<li type="square">Endless Strategic Possibilities as units evolve into battle veterans.
<li type="square">Play solo missons or take part in multiplayer and skirmish mode.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: PII 266 or equivalent RAM:64 MB RAM CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM Video Memory: 2 MB VRAM Hard Drive Space: 350 MB Mouse: Yes Sound Board: Yes DirectX: DirectX v7.0a
Official URLOfficial Site
666 and 22 others played Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
swdescent and 104 others own Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
EA is releasing Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection shortly. Oddly, there will be a box version full of... posted Aug 31, 12 7:56am
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Westwood Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 24, 2000 Europe Oct 27, 2000
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Aftermath
- Command & Conquer Red Alert: Counterstrike
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert