BackgroundCommand & Conquer: Red Alert gives you the chance to take part in a battle for control between the Allied and Soviet Forces. There's over 40 units to create and use on the battlefield, land, sea and air. Over 40 missions to play, and multiplayer maps to battle over with other gamers online.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: 486/66 or equivalent RAM:8 MB RAM CD-ROM: 2X CD-ROM Video Memory: 1 MB VRAM Hard Drive Space: 30 MB Mouse: Yes Sound Board: Yes
Official URLOfficial Site
While it is true that Red Alert is the follow up to Command and Conquer it is my...
This game was the sequel to Command and Conquer. Instead of GDI v Nod they went for...
This is an excellent game with many expansion packs to choose from. It offers a...
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Westwood Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 31, 1996
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Aftermath
- Command & Conquer Red Alert: Counterstrike
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert