BackgroundIn the name of Kane! The Command & Conquer series continues to thrive with Command & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath. As the expansion pack to the critically-acclaimed and fan favorite, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, this Real-time Strategy (RTS) game returns to the Tiberium Universe with Kane at the center of an epic new single player campaign spanning 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. This story will be told through a new set of high-definition, live action video sequences starring a celebrity cast including Joe Kucan, playing the megalomaniac leader of the Brotherhood of Nod, alongside new talent Natasha Henstridge and Carl Lumbly. With your help, Commander, the Dark Messiah may rise again!
GameplayCommand & Conquer 3: Kane’s Wrath features a new strategic layer of gameplay that allows you to establish bases, build customized armies, and attack your enemies on a global scale – and then dive into the frenzied tactical combat where your skills as a commander will be tested to the limits. The game introduces six new sub-factions and a wealth of new units, structures, and powers to the armies of the Global Defense Initiative, the Brotherhood of Nod, and the enigmatic alien Scrin.
- Unprecedented Multi-decade Campaign - Kane returns as the centerpiece of an epic new single-player campaign. Experience a new story that spans 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. Facilitate the rise of the Brotherhood leading up to and beyond the events of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars.
- Global Conquest – Fight the Third Tiberium War your way. Take command in an all new global conquest mode. Position your forces on a strategic level and then wage conflict in the fast, fluid, furious, tactical gameplay that Command & Conquer pioneered. Map out your strategies on the planetary level and wage all-out war on the ground. This marks the debut of an RTS meta-game on a console.
- Live-Action Videos are back! - Witness the rise of the Brotherhood first hand through intense live action video sequences starring Joe Kucan, the actor who originated the role of Kane in the Command & Conquer series in addition to a new celebrity cast of characters.
- Introduction of new Epic-Units – Devastate the battlefield with the immense firepower of all-new Epic-units. Customize your Epic-Units mid-battle via garrisoning and upgrades. Position these units in the strategic, global conquest mode then lay siege to your enemy at the tactical, battle level.
- Take Command of a Whole New Army– With the introduction of new units, structures, and abilities to each of the three factions, the Tiberium Wars will never be the same. Conquer your enemies with new units on both land and air.
- Specialized Sub-factions- Play to your strengths with six unique sub-factions, each equipped with their own exclusive units, powers, and upgrades. Utilize the sub-faction of your choice to fully take advantage and compliment your play style.
<li type="square">OS – Windows XP / Vista (32-Bit)
<li type="square">Processor – XP: 2.0 GHz (Intel Pentium 4; AMD Athlon 2000+; Multiple Cores) / Vista: 2.2 GHz (Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 2200+/Multiple Cores)
<li type="square">Memory – XP: 512 MB / Vista: 1 GB
<li type="square">Hard Drive – Media: 6.0 GB / EA Link: 12.0 GB
<li type="square">DVD Drive - 8 SPEED
<li type="square">Video Card – XP: 64 MB / Vista: 128 MB
<li type="square">Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible
<li type="square">DirectX - Version 9.0c
<li type="square">Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-8 Players
<li type="square">Input - Keyboard, Mouse
<li type="square">Optional – VoIP Headset
Official URLOfficial Site
swdescent and 29 others own Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Grencia and 5 others played Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
EA is releasing Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection shortly. Oddly, there will be a box version full of... posted Aug 31, 12 7:56am
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 24, 2008 Europe Mar 28, 2008 Australia Mar 27, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Command & Conquer: Generals 2
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
- Command & Conquer: Generals
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun: Firestorm
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert