BackgroundIt is 2047 and the stakes could not be higher. Tiberium, a self-replicating alien substance that has infected the Earth, is spreading like a radioactive ice age. The GDI, a high-tech alliance of the world's most advanced nations, is fighting to contain Tiberium but Kane, the megalomaniacal leader of The Brotherhood of NOD, has other plans for Earth. Kane's secret society turned superpower is bent on using Tiberium to take control and transform humanity into his twisted vision of the future. All-out war rages over Tiberium and the fate of the planet rests in the balance.
- Fast, Fluid, Fun - The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay CandC invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- Over 30 Single Player Missions - In a vast open-world 'theatre of war' where each decision you make matters, you'll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- RTS as a Sport - Observe, broadcast, and compete in thrilling online battles with innovations including all-new interactive spectator modes, VoIP communication, player commentary, and more.
- Story Like You've Never Seen - High-definition, live action video sequences that seamlessly tie the game's epic story together featuring an unparalleled, diverse cast.
- Adaptive AI - The game AI matches your style of play - choose from distinct AI playing styles such as 'rushing', 'turtling', and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- New Ways to Attack - Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful never-before-seen super-units.
- Technology Makes the World Come Alive - Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at.
- The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- Intuitive and Evolved Interface - Fully evolved side-bar interface that allows you to fully manage your base operations while never leaving the action.
- Battle the Best Online - With multiple online game modes, all-new multiplayer maps, and a fully featured content editor, go online to see how you stack up in RTS' ultimate forum.
Hardware Requirements- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit (64-bit version of Vista not supported)
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Intel or higher, or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- Video: nVidia GeForce 4, ATI Radeon 8500 or greater (ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, nVidia Geforce 4 MX cards not supported)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Network, Internet Multiplayer: 2 players (no voice support) - 56 Kbps Internet connection; 2-8 players (with voice transmission) - broadband-class connection
- DVD Drive: 8x or faster
- Hard Drive: 8 GB or more of free space
Official URLOfficial Site
Dovalys and 11 others played Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
swdescent and 57 others own Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
EA is releasing Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection shortly. Oddly, there will be a box version full of... posted Aug 31, 12 7:56am
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Military, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 28, 2007 Europe Mar 30, 2007 Australia Mar 29, 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Command & Conquer: Generals 2
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
- Command & Conquer: Generals
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun: Firestorm
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert