BackgroundColin McRae Rally 2005 promises over 300 stages on nine different international locations, and a huge amount of cars including 4WD vehicles like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII, 2WD machines like the Peugeot 206 and a host of others. It's bigger, better and prettier than the last game, with one more reason to get excited - being able to race online.
GameplayOffering real progression and the most diverse selection of rally cars to choose from, drivers will be pummelled through a staggering 300+ stages driving cars from 4-wheel drive, 2-wheel drive, 4-wheel Classics, Super 2-wheel, Rear Wheel, Distinctive and 4x4 classics. Beyond the Career Challenge, there's even more adrenaline-fuelled rally gaming with the title's 4WD Championship, Rally, Stages and Online gaming modes.
And just when you thought a McRae game couldn't offer more detail or visual splendour, the game's development team is cramming it in: the new bonnet-cam and an improved chase cam gives a real sensation of speed and undulation. Enhanced damage and scenery visuals include new individual damage models for every car and should you crash into a tree, it'll shudder and even drop leaves!
- 30+ featured cars include the Volkswagen Golf MK5, Toyota Celica GT-FOUR, Lancia Stratos, Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, Alfetta GTV Turbodelta, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII, Peugeot 206, 205 T16 Evo2 and the VW Beetle RSi.
- 9 international locations (new German rally joins events through UK, Sweden, USA, Finland, Australia, Spain, Greece, and Japan), in Rally game mode, each with 8 stages. Large, animated spectator crowds cheer you on through the stages.
- Incredible detail: An individual damage model for each car - right down to paintwork scrapes and a 'dazed' visual effect as you recover from a crash!
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium III or Athlon at 1GHz
2x DVD-ROM drive
Supported 64Mb Graphics Card
DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
3gb Free hard drive space
Pentium III/4 or Athlon at 2GHz
Graphics Card: ATi Radeon 8xxx and above, nVidia GeForce3 and above
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 series audio card
Official URLOfficial Site
Miggotz97 and 3 others own Colin McRae Rally 2005
- Genre: Racing Simulation - Car
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Codemasters
- Publisher: Codemasters
Released North America October 2004 Europe Sep 24, 2004
- Also known as:
- Colin McRae Rally in Japan
- Colin McRae Rally 2005 Plus in Europe
- Colin McRae Rally (2000)
- Colin McRae Rally 04 (2004)
- Colin McRae Rally 2 (2001)
- Colin McRae Rally 2007 (2007)
- Colin McRae Rally 3 (2003)
- DiRT (2007)
- Colin McRae Rally (2000)
- Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (2000)
- Colin McRae Rally 2.0 & No Fear Downhill Mountain Double Pack (1999)
- Colin McRae Rally 2005 (2005)
- Colin McRae Rally 2.0 (2002)
- Colin McRae Rally (1989)
- Colin McRae Rally 2005 (2004)