BackgroundYou are Tom Hansen, a U.S. Coast Guard who is sent onto a Russian ship, drifting in the Bering Sea. What you find on there is must horrifing then ever. You must now fight your way through hordes of humans to find the cause of the chaos. Problem is, most of the enemies aren't human.
- Clever action: Interact with close to a dozen different traps offered by your environment to eliminate frantic and fiendishly clever enemies, or choose in an array of seven devastating and varied weapons.
- Horror to the gore: Fight your way through a blood-soaked nightmare straight out of a horror movie. Spill your path with liters of blood as you blast through hordes of lurking, vicious enemies.
- Into the center of the storm: Survive in the middle of a ferocious arctic storm that constantly rocks the ship's deck under your feet. Every step you take, the raging weather wind, waves, rain and breakers will oppose your advance.
- Rock the boat: Challenge or take advantage of the constantly shifting environment: cling on handrails, avoid deadly falls and lure your enemies into dangerous areas where only you can survive.
- Real shivers: Immerse yourself in one of the most detailed and realistic horror experience. Will you have what it takes to confront it?
- A riveting storyline: Discover how it all started in a startling and brilliantly told storyline. Get help from mysterious and attaching characters and oppose sick-minded mobsters and mad scientists.
- Horror new territories: Onboard a mysterious whaler ship, or deep inside the entrails of a sickly parasited oil rig explore vast, crumbling, oppressive and constantly moving environments.
- No discussion on this game ? Sep 20
Xolthor and 8 others own Cold Fear
Extra Fine ! Gfx ! Sounds gameplay ! every thing is so fine ! if there is some thing...