BackgroundClub Penguin is a virtual world where children can play games, have fun and interact with each other.
Each player starts by choosing a penguin, giving it an identity, and then exploring Club Penguin. They can interact with other penguins by chatting, playing games, sending greeting cards, or using emotes (emotion icons) and using a set of predefined actions. By helping other participants and playing games, players earn virtual coins. Earned coins can be eventually used to buy clothing and accessories for their penguin or furniture for their igloo.
Official URLOfficial Site
Hyrule1 and 46 others own Club Penguin
Midnight Rockers and 3 others played Club Penguin
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: New Horizon Interactive
- Publisher: New Horizon Interactive
Released North America Oct 24, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (250)