BackgroundSylvie Leroux, a young archaelogist, learns about a dark secret dating back to biblical times. Not hesitating for a moment, she decides to solve the intriguing puzzle. The track leads to ancient ruins on Malta. Her private investigation reveals there is an influential organization that wants the secret to remain a secret. Others want to lay their hands on the mysterious finding and will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. In her search for the answers, Sylvie embarks on a perilous journey through the countries of the Mediterranean.
- Classic Point'n'Click game with sudden twists and a thrilling plot
- Intense puzzles that require analytical problem solving skills
- Detailed and varied pre-rendered locations: streets of Paris, ancient churches on Malta, Istanbul's galleries and Vatican undergrounds
Hardware RequirementsWindows XP/Vista
1.5 GHz processor
512 MB RAM
64 MB DirectX 9-compatible video card
1 GB free hard drive space
Official URLOfficial Site
Xorbah and 16 others own Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Navarre Corp.
- Publisher: City Interactive
Released North America Nov 26, 2008