Release Dates NA Nov 2, 05 AU Nov 30, 05
- Help Jun 18
BackgroundBased on the movie, the game is about a universe completely populated with talking animals, Chicken Little's wildly active imagination and tendency to overreact have made him an outsider at home and in his community. When he nearly destroys the town in the great "sky is falling down" debacle, an angry mob forces Chicken Little to shape up.
Taking on the roles of Chicken Little and his friends Abby Mallard, Runt-of-the-Litter and Fish-out-of-Water, players must try to outwit bully Foxy Loxy and save the town from an alien invasion all the while attempting to reverse Chicken Little's reputation from that unfortunate "sky is falling down incident."
- Chicken Little's hometown, where they will experience first-hand all of the action.
- Humor, fun and heart-warming adventure.
- Innovative gadgets and pickups
- Side-quests and mini-games as well as multiplayer gameplay.
- In addition, each game version will incorporate clips from the movie for players to view and enjoy.
Hardware RequirementsMicrosoft Windows XP
Pentium 4 class processor 1.4GHz
600MB free HDD space
8x speed CD-ROM
16-bit DirectX 9 compatible sound card
64MB DirectX 9 comaptible video card, 32-bit colour (Nvidia Geforce 3 or equivalent)
DirectX 9.0c (included)
Joystick or Gamepad (optional)