BackgroundYou are unleashed as an elite GDI commando, an action hero who battles and explores from a gripping over-the-shoulder viewpoint. You must use both sharp wits and lethal weaponry to achieve mission objectives by any means necessary and to punish the enemy.
Hardware RequirementsPentium II 400 MHz
96 MB RAM
16 MB DirectX-compatible video card
DirectX-compatible sound card
200 MB hard-disk space
4x CD-ROM drive
Official URLOfficial Site
EA is releasing Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection shortly. Oddly, there will be a box version full of... posted Aug 31, 12 7:56am
i loved this game throughout. the missions and multiplayer were top-notch, as to be...
I love this game. I am a huge First Person Shooter fan and this game tops it all. It...
This game has the makings of a new Command and Conquer series, or at least will change...
Well this is the Newest way to experience the C&C universe. you can run around in...
Command and Conquer Renegade is not what veteran C&C players are used to. Since the...
This game is a very different twist from the overhead sky view of previous C&C games. ...
Gameplay is real nice
All together awsome. The shotting game worth...
if there are bots in the multiplay it'd be great
it's da bomb
very extremely alternately...
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Westwood Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Feb 26, 2002
- Command & Conquer: Generals 2
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
- Command & Conquer: Generals
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun: Firestorm
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert