BackgroundPrepare to unleash the absolute latest in modern weapons technology against the world's most powerful Generals in Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour. In the next era of military strategy and might, you'll need to command a more technologically advanced arsenal to defeat new, more powerful enemies. The first expansion pack for the critically acclaimed Command & Conquer Generals challenges players to square off against the world's most elite commanders for battlefield domination. Even the most experienced C&C Generals veteran must learn new strategies and tactics to take full advantage of -- and learn to defend against -- the next generation of the world's most lethal weapons. With new units, structures, and upgrades, as well as the all-new Generals Challenge Mode, Zero Hour delivers all the firepower you'll need in your quest to become the ultimate modern warfare General.
- Next-Generation Weapons for the Next Generation of War
Unload on your enemies with an all-new, hi-tech arsenal featuring 30 new units and 20 new upgrades from the Chinese ECM Tank to the United States Spectre Gunship.
- The Ultimate Challenge
Enlist in the all-new Generals Challenge mode where you match your strategies-and your next-generation arsenal-against 9 enemy AI Generals with unique personalities, tactics, and taunts.
- New Missions, Tomorrow's Headlines
Destroy the U.S. fleet in the Mediterranean, root out a splinter cell in Cairo, infiltrate a U.S. intelligence building, and send in special operatives to capture weapons of mass destruction.
- More Ways to Achieve Global Domination
Utilize a massive arsenal of new units, new structures, and new upgrades-next-generation military advancements include weapons designed with microwave, laser, and satellite technology.
- Combat Training
The all-new Combat School feature tracks your stats and provides post-mission analysis-study the feedback to improve your battle strategy.
- Combat the Elements
Weather effects further immerse you in a more realistic combat environment.
Hardware RequirementsSystem: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
RAM:128 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 1400 MB
Sound Board: Yes
DirectX: DirectX v8.1
Recommended System Requirements
System: 1.8 GHz or faster Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB RAM
3D Sound Card: Yes
Official URLOfficial Site
EA is releasing Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection shortly. Oddly, there will be a box version full of... posted Aug 31, 12 7:56am
This expansion pack for Command and Conquer Generals improves the fun of the game...
Just when you thought C&C Generals couldn't get any better, here comes Zero Hour....
This is the extension of C&C Generals and comes with it's improved AI but that can...
The game is basically everything addictive in the original, combined with some new...
If you liked CC Generals, then this is a MUST GET.
First off, it keeps the same three...
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (PC)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Isometric
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 23, 2003
- Command & Conquer: Generals 2
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
- Command & Conquer: Generals
- Command & Conquer: Renegade
- Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun: Firestorm
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert