BackgroundCatwoman revolves around the story of shy, sensitive artist Patience Philips. She works as a graphic designer for a cosmetics company that is preparing to release a revolutionary anti-aging product. When Patience inadvertently happens upon a dark secret her employer is hiding, she finds herself in the middle of a corporate conspiracy. In a mystical twist of fate, she is transformed into a woman with the strength, speed, agility and senses of a cat. Patience becomes Catwoman, a sleek and stealthy creature balancing on the thin line between good and evil. Like any wildcat, she's dangerous, elusive and untamed.
GameplayCatwoman follows the plot of the 2004 movie throughout its 23 levels of play. She can attack enemies with her whip or unleash a flurry of dance style attacks with feline grace. Among her abilities is her cat-like sense that cues her with interactives in the environment.
- Play the Film: Featuring Halle Berry, Control Catwoman and follow the movie storyline throughout the game.
- Toy with the Enemies: Catwoman toys with her enemies, making them run scared, and trapping them by using her tools and the environment around her before defeating them with cat-like grace.
- The Power of the Whip: Catwoman can use her whip to throw or topple objects; smash breakable items; trigger interactive objects remotely; climb, descend and swing from structures; and even rescue herself from incredible 'death falls" in the rooftop levels
- Cat Like Movement: With incredible acrobatic skills, Catwoman will move and jump with feline prowess, leaping across roofs, running up walls, pouncing on prey, and avoiding enemy bullets
- Cat Senses: Players will view the world from a feline point of view and utilize unique cat attributes that allow Catwoman to change the odds to her advantage. These powers enable her to see in the dark (unlike her foes) and hunt her prey by seeing footprints and smelling trails that reveal where they have been and what they have done. Catwoman canalso use her "Sixth Sense" to establish threats around her and even predict what her enemy may do next
- Become a Wild Cat: Unleash Catwoman's "feral" side – move faster, hit harder, and completely dominate her prey
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/2000/Me/XP
800 MHz Intel Pentium III processor or 100% Compatible
256 MB RAM
64 MB GeForce2 or ATI radeon 7500 or greater video card with Direct X 9.0b compatible driver
1.5 GB + space needed for save games and Windows swap file
16x Speed CD ROM/DVD drive
Direct X 9.0b compatible drivers
Official URLOfficial Site