BackgroundEnter a world filled with prehistoric dangers. Equipped with state of the art hunting equipment and weaponry, you must play a dangerous game of cat and mouse with 9 dinosaurs. Stalk and kill them as they learn your movement and adapt to your tactics.
- Enter a world filled with 9 mammoth prehistoric dinosaurs.
- Trudge through the 5 eerily realistic 3D maps, including a dense jungle, vast swamps, open deserts and more.
- Equip yourself with a pistol, shotgun, sniper rifle, or 3 other weapons.
- Quench your thirst for a victorious kill with the help of the state-of-the-art hunting equipment.
- Alter your plan of attack as the dinosaurs follow and learn your movements.
- Experience the elements of a truly realistic world including fog, a hot beating sun and the dangers of the night.
- Immerse yourself in an exquisitely detailed world filled with 3D graphics, real-time lighting and translucent water effects.
- Ingenious survival skills may take you to engaging hidden areas for more dinosaur stalking action.
- Feel a chill run down your spine as you hear the eerie shrill of a distant, but ever-present dinosaur.
- Enter the realm of prehistoric reality and take on the quest for survival.
Hardware RequirementsPentium 233 or faster processor (Pentium II recommended)
Microsoft Windows 95 or 98
32 MB RAM
200 MB hard disk space
8x CD-ROM drive
DirectX compatible video card (D3D or 3Dfx Voodoo accelerator recommended)
DirectSound compatible sound card (EAX/A3D/DS3D card recommended)
Microsoft compatible mouse
Official URLOfficial Site
Shadow Bob32 and 5 others own Carnivores 2
Raziel2465 played Carnivores 2
posted Oct 22, 99 8:32am