BackgroundCapsized is a fast paced 2D platformer focused on intense action and exploration. As a intrepid space traveler, your ship has crash landed on a mysterious alien planet. You must navigate through the perilous environment and fight off blood-thirsty creatures to save your crewmates and escape with your lives!
Artist Jesse McGibney and programmer Lee Vermeulen create an immersive alien world teeming with bizarre life-forms and strange landscapes presented in a unique hand-drawn art style. Combining control elements of first person shooters and innovative physics based combat, Capsized emphasizes action without giving up the smart problem solving of classic platform games.
Use your jetpack to fly through the alien jungle, and tools such as the Gravity Hook to manipulate your environment to skilfully dodge and defeat attacking enemies. You will be challenged - with platforming, puzzle solving, and deadly skirmishing, often all at the same time!
- Highly detailed alien environments and creatures, lovingly rendered with high resolution hand-drawn artwork.
- 12 mission Campaign featuring: massive non-linear environments, diverse objectives and enemies, and exciting comic-style cutscenes.
- 4 extra Arcade Modes to unlock, including: local Deathmatch and Coop, Survival mode, Time Trials, and Armless fighting.
- Lethal arsenal of futuristic weapons and gadgets such as: the Gravity Ram, Jetpack, Energy Shield, and Quasar Array
- Classic First Person Shooter inspired controls, with a focus on skilled movement, creative tactics, and insane action.
Hardware InfoSystem Requirements
OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 1.0 GB free space
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound cards
Arcthos and 182 others own Capsized
A lot of professional reviewers nowadays seem to be harsh on the wrong things, like...
Crash landing on a far away planet is never fun. What usually...
The independent scene is stronger than ever these days, and the just-released Capsized appears another strong... posted Apr 29, 11 2:13pm