BackgroundRule over everything and everybody, impersonate the powerful CEO and make all strategic decisions. Access the most popular type of products, brands and activities. Recruit managers when your growth takes off and order them to do your bidding. Invade all markets, reach the top position of control, and try to get rich in the process!
- Become a corporate CEO and create and control the empire of your dreams
- Use marketing, manufacturing, purchasing, importing, retailing and more
- Use the in-depth tutorial to learn the most complex business strategies
- Multiplayer option for up to seven players
- Develop your own technology or acquire it from another company, and choose from over 60 product types to manufacture and market
Hardware RequirementsWindows 95/98/2000/Me/XP
233 MHz Pentium II processor (350 MHz Pentium II recommended)
64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
DirectX 8-compatible video card
250 MB hard disk space
4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 8-compatible sound card
JonesFRB and 8 others own Capitalism II
levis505 played Capitalism II
Have you played any tycoon game or Simcity 3000 or any other economic simulation...