BackgroundKeep your eyes peeled and your trigger finger ready, as you never know when a "Monster Trophy Buck" will cross your path... and you'd better be ready! With advanced animal AI and true-to-life habits, these deer will have your heart pounding and your palms sweating with intense, hunting action.
GameplayCabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season comes with All-new enhanced graphics, a larger selection of gear, added gameplay elements and an new unlocking system as you adventure through 18 different missions that involve taking a specified animal with a certain gun, or within a time limit or yardage range. As you complete missions you'll unlock items such as guns, GPS, gear and more. Not only can you unlock specific items, you can also unlock private ranches where you can hunt exotic deer species. Choose Cabela's equipment, including actual Primos calls, camouflage, scents, blinds, binoculars, scopes and more. As in all Cabela's hunting titles, real-life rules apply: You will be penalized for performing illegal or unethical hunting acts. Difficulty levels accommodate all players.
- Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clay shooting for the first time ever
- 9 deer species to hunt, including 3 all new never before sought after genetic anomalies: Piebald, Albino and Melanistic
- 9 regions with 3 maps each, including locked levels on an all new private game ranches
- 18 all new missions
- 2 modes of gameplay: Career Hunt provides ability to unlock levels, items, missions and clay shooting mini-games and Quick Hunt provides instant action and gratification
- 1000s of gear options + 4 vehicle types with advanced physics
<li type="squared">Operating System(s): Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
<li type="squared">Genre: Other Minimum Processor: Pentium II 500 Mhz
<li type="squared">RAM: 128 MB
<li type="squared">Hard Drive: 650 MB Free
<li type="squared">Video Card: 32 MB AGP Hardware Accelerator (Direct 3D Support)
Official URLOfficial Site
Andsol played Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season
Andsol owns Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season