BackgroundBurnout 5 gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout 5, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations.
- Open world: The world of Paradise City is completely open for exploration. Tour around the streets to locate events, and opportunities to cause serious vehicular mayhem. Do anything, anywhere, any time.
- Serious destruction: The game promises the most explosive pile-ups ever, with an unprecedented level of crash deformation.
- Accessibility: No more popping in and out of menus, now the gameplay is seamlessly integrated with your exploration of the city.
- Online play: Burnout Paradise smashes racing conventions with innovative online features. Visit Paradise City with a friend, and bring your cars.
Erquint and 307 others own Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Aug 18, 13 1:05pm
lightpainter101 and 1 others played Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Genre: Racing Simulation - Car
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Feb 5, 2009 Europe Feb 6, 2009 Australia Mar 12, 2009
- Burnout (2001)
- Burnout 2: Point of Impact (2002)
- Burnout 3: Takedown (2004)
- Burnout Dominator (2007)
- Burnout Revenge (2005)
- Burnout CRASH! (2012)
- Burnout Legends (2005)