BackgroundBurnout 5 gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout 5, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations.
- Open world: The world of Paradise City is completely open for exploration. Tour around the streets to locate events, and opportunities to cause serious vehicular mayhem. Do anything, anywhere, any time.
- Serious destruction: The game promises the most explosive pile-ups ever, with an unprecedented level of crash deformation.
- Accessibility: No more popping in and out of menus, now the gameplay is seamlessly integrated with your exploration of the city.
- Online play: Burnout Paradise smashes racing conventions with innovative online features. Visit Paradise City with a friend, and bring your cars.
Saber and 379 others own Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Aug 18, 13 1:05pm
lightpainter101 and 1 others played Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
HurricarnoReally fun game. Great map to explore, and really fun events, including multiplayer. Loads of great DLC as well. Got the Platinum. BurnoutParadiseTheUltimateBox PC
Aug 20, 11 10:14am
BusterFxwell i need 1 tropy to get the platinum (send a pic in game) but i dond have pseye BurnoutParadiseTheUltimateBox PC
Jul 15, 11 11:27pm
TskyoTaiPretty fun, was cheap. In the end its just a racing game and I cant be bohtered to finish it, let alone get 100%. BurnoutParadise PS3
Dec 10, 10 6:41am
Jun 11, 10 6:22pm
SaiyeedMy Best Legandary Racing Game in the entire Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BurnoutParadise PS3
Jan 04, 10 8:26am
Dark AssassinGetting achievement's (stupid Boostin' around the World achievement...) BurnoutParadiseTheUltimateBox PC
Aug 29, 09 7:07pm
yugiRULERGood racing game, much better than others, and I loved hitting things and going fast and smashing the car. BurnoutParadise PS3
Jun 25, 09 7:09am
Shadow of DeathWell, I wouldn't QUITE say 'mastered', but I got the platinum trophy, and before Trophies had 101% bike license. BurnoutParadise PS3
May 07, 09 1:02am
tekmosisI wish the driver flew out of the window when you crashed. BurnoutParadise PS3
May 06, 09 9:18pm
- Genre: Racing Simulation - Car
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Criterion Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Feb 5, 2009 Europe Feb 6, 2009 Australia Mar 12, 2009