BackgroundWelcome to Bullet Run, the killer new Free-to-Play multiplayer online first person shooter. Set in the near future, Bullet Run is the hottest new reality TV game show. Contestants battle to the death with real ammo, real weapons and real attitude. Episodes take place on a variety of sets including a warehouse, a shanty town, an oil rig and more. Through a revolutionary "Synth" technology, these reality stars will die, re-incarnate into a new body, and jump right back into the action until the episode is complete. Nothing's more entertaining than watching someone avenge their own death! In Bullet Run it's not simply gaining the kill that wins you fame. Style and attitude, combined with a hair trigger and cat like reflexes will bring contestants the fame they so desperately desire.
Are you willing to achieve fame at any cost? Then create your own style, with thousands of options to customize your character, weapons and attitude to achieve the ultimate balance between showman and showgun. You're in the big-time now, it's time to show it off. Get the kill shot and stick around to taunt your victim to build your fame. Up the ante by purchasing upgraded gear and abilities in the Green Room then unleash their furry on your competition. Stardom is at your fingertips. Time to step up, dress it up and take 'em out! Are you ready?
Game PlaySet in the near future, the game features the hottest new reality TV game show, Bullet Run, where performance is everything -- simply gaining the kill does not win your character fame. Style and attitude, combined with a hair trigger and cat-like reflexes, will bring contestants the fame they crave. Players, also known as "Contestants," battle to the death with ammo, weapons and attitude. With fame on the line, an array of customization options will allow players to create unique looks for their characters and ensure the style system spotlight is on them. Matches take place in a variety of settings, each of which provides a different mix of tactical options, play styles and equipment options. Through a revolutionary "Synth" technology, these reality stars will die, re-incarnate into a new body, and jump right back into the action until the match is complete. Death becomes a mere setback as players compete for fame and glory.
- FPS Meets Free-To-Play - Free for download for the PC. Additional content is available for purchase in the in-game marketplace.
- Reality TV Game Show Storyline - Players will have to fight for stardom or settle for 15 minutes of fame. Cameras and commentators capture all the intense FPS action, where style and showmanship earn "Heat" and fame on the road to stardom.
- Eight Kill Skills - Unique abilities can be trained and unleashed during combat. Each brings in cutting-edge technology for players to use in their match and are unlocked as contestants earn Heat. These include damage heals, berserker mode, enemy-trapping robots, aerial ammo attacks, devastating mini-gun action, and more.
- Active Reload - Bullet Run moves fast, and your guns need to load even faster. The game offers an Active Reload feature. When you hit 'reload,' a circular interface appears. If you hit it just right, your weapon loads much faster. But be precise; if you don't hit the mark, your gun will jam.
- Six Killer Arenas - A thrilling assortment of game maps for players to explore and dominate including industrial landscapes, tropical islands, desert wastelands, and more.
- Fast-Paced Multiplayer Combat - Up to 20 contestants can battle on each episode in one of two game modes: Team Deathmatch or Dominion.
- Character Stylization - Players have access to hundreds of 'vanity' items to customize their characters and style, earning boosts and experience points in the in-game Style system.
- Weapon of Choice - Thousands of potential combinations per weapon from silencers and muzzle brakes to scopes, stocks and more allow players to fine-tune their weapon to match their gameplay preferences. Additionally, weapons decals and paint jobs will provide players true personalization.
- Bring on the Heat - In-game progression is rewarded through exciting play; the more Heat, the more fans. The more fans, the more players level up their Fame. Taunt, slay, and humiliate opponents, increasing Heat and unlocking new skills and weapons.
- Character Progression - Gain access to unique items and weapons as your character advances to new levels of fame (experience); you can also earn in-game currency to help improve and learn new skills.
- Killing Community - Add friends, join them in matches, and chat privately via the ComCenter.
- Additional Features - Nemesis System to identify the contestant constantly blocking your path to stardom; Taunt System with custom animations to help pump up the crowd; Quickplay option; Reload minigame, and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
member6897 and 34 others own Bullet Run
In case you were running out of free-to-play options, Sony Online Entertainment will soon be publishing a new... posted May 22, 12 9:59am