BackgroundDo battle against Vampires and Demons in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Using Buffy and her friends special skills you'll face off against hungry blood sucking Vampires. Features settings from the hit television show.
- Vanquish the anquish the undead with over 50 kicks, jumps, and combos.
- Crush adversaries with ultra-realistic,acrobatic fighting maneuvers. Using state-of-the-art motion-capture capabilities, Sarah Michelle Gellar's stunt double's fighting moves are copied to provide astonishingly realistic-looking leaps and flips.
- Slaughter vampires, zombies, and other undead creatures with an arsenal of stakes, shovels, a crossbow, holy water, and the XVS water gun filled with hellfire.
- Explore over 43 Levels with 13 missions including such as Sunnydale High School, the Bronze nightclub, and the sunken church.
- Immerse yourself in Buffy's world through interaction with Willow, Cordelia, Xander, Giles, Spike, and Angel.
Official URLOfficial Site
- introduction Jun 16
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Supernatural/Occult
- Developer: The Collective
- Publisher: Fox Interactive
Released North America Q4 2001
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Seventh Season
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The Complete Sixth Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Fifth Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Fourth Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Third Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete Second Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Complete First Season
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Curse of the Hellmouth
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Chosen Collection
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Spike: Love Is Hell