BackgroundThe murder of an underground hacker in Paris is just the beginning of this extraordinary adventure for George Stobbart and Nico Collard in the highly anticipated Broken Sword III. Powerful seismic events are shaking the world. An Ancient Conspiracy, the Secrets of the Templars, and a fiendish source of pure Evil are responsible
From the jungles of the Congo to the deceptive calm of the English West Country and gothic castles – time is running out for the Earth and only George and Nico can save it...
- An epic narrative from Europe's master storytellers.
- Unique graphics look sets game apart. Stunning graphics delivered by a radical new graphic engine.
- Compelling 21st century adventure gameplay. Wholly intuitive direct control interface.
- Fresh gameplay reinvents the genre Movie quality script and voice acting, with facial animation.
- Choreographed by Revolution's proprietary Virtual Actor Engine.
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium III 750 MHz
8x CD-ROM Drive
Sound Card (Sound Card with 5.1 Surround Sound Support Recommended)
GeForce2 64 MB or Equivalent (GeForce4 Ti 4200 or Equivalent
1 GB Hard Disk space
Keyboard and Mouse /Gamepad
Recommended System Specs:
1.2 Ghz Pentium III Processor or equivalent
Official URLOfficial Site
Alucasan and 2 others played Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
Alucasan and 16 others own Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
I loved the experiance playing this game, the gameplay blew me away and I couldnt get...
One of our greatest fears is change. As humans, we crave stability and consistency,...
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Revolution Software
- Publisher: The Adventure Company
Released North America Nov 17, 2003 Australia Nov 25, 2003
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 2
- Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 1
- Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon
- Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars