BackgroundBrothers in Arms: Earned in Blood the a sequel to the WWII shooter, Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. The game immerses you in the Normandy invasion.
GameplayThe player must use their squad to move through the game, one mission at a time, while using real military tactics and strategies. The player can not rely on being a one man army in this game, you're going to have to use your squad. Earned in Blood, just like Road to Hill 30, is a first person shooter, however, the A.I. in this game has been improved majorly. Now, your enemies will use the same tactics as you, and won't be so likely to pop their head out from behind cover if they're pinned down. Only a few new guns have been announced: a German FG42, and an American M3 "Grease Gun".
- The award-winning WWII action shooter game returns with more action, story, and authenticity that fans want.
- New single-player narrative takes you beyond Hill 30. Play as Seargent Joe Hartsock and lead your squad though-out Carentan.
- New cooperative multiplayer mode: take on your enemys with a friend close by.
- New multiplayer missions: with a new and improved outstanding online capability.
- Skirmish mode: take a tour of duty through-out difficult custom combat missions.
- New weapons and vehicles. Arm yourself with the new M3 Grease gun, or operate new vehicles like the M10 "Wolverine" Tank Destroyer.
- Challenging and dynamic combat: featuring close-quarter environments and a new, next-generation artificial intelligence system.
Hardware Requirements100% Windows® 2000/XP compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for DVD drive, video card, sound card and input devices)
Windows® 2000/XP operating system
Intel Pentium® III or AMD Athlon1.0 GHz processor (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon recommended)
512MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
3 GB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files, plus 512MB for Windows® swap file.
DirectX® 9.0c or higher (included on disc)
100% DirectX® 8.0 compatible 32MB video card and drivers (64 MB recommended)*
3-D Hardware Accelerator must support pixel shaders 1.0 or higher*
100% DirectX® 8.0 compatible sound card and drivers (EAX recommended)
100% Microsoft®-compatible mouse & keyboard
Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP and IPX) play supported
Internet play requires a 100% Windows? 2000/XP 56 Kbps modem or LAN connection (broadband with 64KBps upstream recommended)
Brothers in ArmsTM has been tested on many but not all of the major cards incorporating support for pixel shaders 1.0:
ATI® Radeon 8500, 9600XT, 9600Pro, 9700Pro, A9800XT, AX800XT, x300SE, x800
NVidia GeForce 4Ti, 4200, FX 5600, 5700, 5900, 5950, 6800, 6800GT
Official URLOfficial Site
Seekerpilgrim and 19 others own Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
swdescent and 2 others played Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Historical, World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: GearBox Software
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Oct 6, 2005 Europe Oct 7, 2005 Australia Oct 13, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Brothers in Arms: Furious 4
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30