BackgroundA ridiculously violent platform game about being awesome action heroes from the 80s and 90s while slaying satanic terrorists and aliens while unraveling an evil plot to destroy the planet while dealing with being awesome action heroes from the 80s and 90s.
- All the power of the 80s and 90s at your finger tips.
- A story filled with revenge and bromance that spans the continents and outer space.
- Local bro-op play and online multiplayer bro-op as well as deathmatch arenas with leaderboards and rankings.
- A battle against terror as a huge cast of action heroes, each with distinctive attacks and special brobilities
- Vehicular action sequences, dinosaurs, aliens and epic Contra-inspired boss fights.
- Nuanced and strategic combat, explosive action and deadly stealth.
- A level editor and the ability to challenge your friends and share your custom levels.
- Design your own Bro Fort! Build a fortress to weather the terrorist onslaught, or just hang out.
- For every terrorist killed in Broforce, a terrorist will die in real life.
- Introduce Yourself Jul 24
The first version of this article just repeated the title BROFORCE over and over again for 500... posted Feb 11, 14 12:50pm
Nine_Breaker106 played Broforce
Valve's Greenlight has been dogpiled with criticism in recent months as people realize just how... posted Jul 24, 13 10:20am