BackgroundThe unique Bridge 3000 is one of the most fully featured bridge games with superb multi-player gaming options and a great interface. This intelligent bridge program is suitable for bridge fans of all standards, providing extra features for both novices and experienced bridge players.
GameplayPlayers conduct gameplay by means of the popularized and traditional card game Bridge. 4 players play a game (whether only one person and 3 computer controlled characters, or 4 people together). The four are split up into two groups of two who work together to out-"trump" the others.
- Deep thought option.
- Bidding history preview.
- Network game mode for several players.
- Support for all major bidding conventions.
- Screen resolutions up to 1600x1200.
- Several different backgrounds.
- Abundant in-game sounds.
- High level of intelligence.
- Intuitive interface.
- 2D and 3D graphical interface.
- Many help options for beginners (including cheats).
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/ME/NT/2000
Pentium 300 MHz
32 MB RAM
70 MB Hard Drive Space
Mouse and Keyboard