BackgroundA fleet of United Space Corps attack cruisers returns home to Earth from a battle against the alien Breed in the Besalius star system only to find the planet overrun by the very same alien force! Now a guerrilla war is waged against the Breed on Earth to ensure the future of humankind. Breed allows you to fight such battles using a variety of vehicles including tanks and air/space craft, all in 3D.
- Put your huge arsenal to use: MPs, MGs, assault and sniper rifles, shotguns, grenade and rocket launchers, and plasma slingers
- Whether on land, in the air, or in space, you'll always have the right gear at your fingertips: fighter jets, landing crafts, tanks, jeeps, buggies.
Buckle up and rock!
- 18 nerve-wracking missions that will make your blood boil
Gigantic interior and exterior locations are all realistically destructible. Brave the jungle of house-to-house warfare
- Totally nerve-shattering multiplayer battles as a BREED or USC combatant: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Assault Mode
- 3D graphics like in motion picture quality: first-rate video sequences and amazingly detailed vehicles, weapons, and special effects
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/Me/2000/XP
CPU Pentium III 1 GHz
RAM 128 Mb
T&L supporting video card with RAM 32 Mb
DirectX-compatible sound card
HDD 1 Gb
Official URLOfficial Site
Fancidanci and 1 others own Breed