Breach is a first-person multiplayer shooter in which you can crash ceilings on opponents, create murder holes, disintegrate cover, punch holes through floors, blow out walls, collapse entire buildings, and so much more.
While most first-person shooters don't include any kind of cover system, Breach mixes its unique Active Cover system, which lets you attach instantly to cover, pop in and out of cover, blind fire, and more, with an environment in which virtually anything that can be used for cover can also be destroyed.
Features* Destroy Almost Anything: Welcome to the world's most destructible battlefield, filled with all sorts of nasty new tactics to use against your opponents.
* Active Cover: Attach to cover instantly with the push of a button and then use cover to gain advantages against opponents -- even while your cover is being destroyed.
* Unique Real-life Spy Equipment: Use real-life spy gadgets, like a Sonic Imager that lets you see what's on the other side of a wall and a Sniper Detector that finds campers lying in wait for you.
* Lots of Variety: Includes five levels, five game types, 23 unlockable weapons, 13 perks, plus dozens of attachments and gadgets.
* Hard Core Mode: For those who like to play the way real operatives train, Hard Core Mode, the Sole Survivor game type, and the highly destructible battlefield create one of the most realistic military experiences in gaming.
* Dedicated Server: Host your own dedicated servers if you'd like, complete with remote administration.
Hardware InfoSystem Requirements
o OS: Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista
o Processor: Core2 Duo 1.88Ghz or faster
o Memory: 2 GB RAM
o Graphics: Nvidia 8600 or better, GT240 or better or ATI HD 2600 or higher
o DirectX®: 9.0c
o Hard Drive: 1.6 GB
o Sound: Any DirectX compatible card
o Controller: Supports Keyboard/Mouse or Xbox 360 Controller.
- Neoseeker reviews Breach Jan 28
member7348 and 12 others own Breach