BOH is a game of exploration and action with strong retro roots. Despite its many sources of inspiration, it is very unique and original.
It offers hours and hours of fun which can be extended indefinitely thanks to the fact that new missions can be added anytime - and anybody can even create his/her own! Moreover, it is also possible to customize entirely its audio-visual aspect.
It has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different videogaming experience.
You move in claustrophobic, traps-packed, mind-boggling battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the bonuses and power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
- immediate & thrilling gameplay;
- 35 missions divided in 5 levels of difficulty;
- multi-phase missions;
- multi-floor battlefields of any size and shape;
- mind-blowing puzzles;
- deadly traps;
- 7 kinds of enemies, each with its own characteristics;
- hand-pixelled 2D graphics;
- real-time field of vision and lighting;
- atmospheric audio;
- 6 themes;
- full expandibility (themes, missions, translations);
- English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish translations.
500 MHz 32-bit CPU
16 MB RAM
32-bit graphics card
16-bit sound card
15 MB disk space
800+ MHz CPU
- Genre: Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Military, Medieval, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Simone Bevilacqua
- Publisher: EDITEL snc
Released North America Apr 4, 2009 Europe Apr 4, 2009 Japan Apr 4, 2009 Australia Apr 4, 2009