BackgroundPlayers assume the role of a female half-vampire secret agent hunting Nazis in the 1930s. Agent BloodRayne's must use her supernatural skills to fight an army of unearthly ghouls trying to spread evil through the world. Her unusual skills include inhuman strength, night vision, zoom vision, incredible jumping and acrobatic skills, and slow-motion perception that lets her dodge bullets. Since she is half-vampire, she must feed on the blood of her enemies to sustain her life force.
GameplayAgent BloodRayne will brave the darkest backwater bayous of Louisiana, a formidable German Sub-bay and mysterious temple in Argentina, and an immense vampire-infested cathedral-like castle in Germany. She finds more than an isolated outbreak of mutated humans and swamp creatures. She catches a glimpse of a much larger plot—a plot perpetrated by her soon-to-be nemesis, Jurgen Wulf, to find powerful relics that will enable the Germans to rule the world.
- Sex Appeal - Agent BloodRayne exudes sex appeal, ruthless charm and lethal style. She's got looks and moves that will have gamers lusting for her.
- Bloodlust - Drink enough living blood and you put Agent BloodRayne into an intensely violent state called Bloodlust where she does much more damage. Drink even more blood and she goes into Bloodrage...
- Supernatural Abilities - Agent BloodRayne's supernatural abilities increase throughout the game and include incredible speed, inhuman agility, enhanced vision senses, the ability to "slow time" (a la the Matrix) and more.
- Weapons - Agent BloodRayne has silver blades attached to her wrists for which she can gain enhancements throughout the game. She's also expert with submachine guns, pistols, harpoon knives, grenades and rifles.
- Horror-filled cinematic action immerses you in a story that you play instead of watch.
- Frighteningly intelligent enemies seek reinforcements, plan ambushes and use your own weapons against you.
- Intuitive, responsive and smooth controls make it easy for you to make Agent BloodRayne do what you want, when you want her to do it.
- Camera FX feature allows for automatic slow motion camera panning when spectacular events like dismemberment or explosions occur. Camera can be triggered to follow any projectile to its target.
- All-new graphics engine named Infernal Engine from the team that created Nocturne, 4x4 EVO and Fly!
Hardware RequirementsSystem: PIII 733MHz or equivalent
RAM:128 MB RAM
Video Memory: 64 MB VRAM
Hard Drive Space: 2000 MB
DirectX: DirectX v8.1
Recommended System Requirements
3D Sound Card: Yes
Official URLOfficial Site
- help with BloodRayne(1) launch on win xp or win2000 Jul 23
- Juggy mode Apr 9
- Bloodrayne cheats question Feb 6
- I NEED AN OPINION! Feb 6
Aulis Vaara and 10 others own BloodRayne
Alucasan played BloodRayne
[image2 link=yes width=176 height=250][image3 link=yes width=175 height=250] Digital distribution outfit Good Old... posted Nov 05, 09 8:10pm
it is a very good game! It is the first time that I am a true vampire! Blood omen 2...