BackgroundBurning Horizon, throws you in even more dramatic battles of WWII. Burning Horizon offers a huge 18-missions-campaign around General Rommel, giving you the opportunity to play famous battles like Ardennes, Tripolis, Tobruk, El Alamein, Sicily and, of course, Normandy. Furthermore, the add-on contains 8 single missions, with an entire new nation at war: Japan. 50 new units like Zero fighters and Blenheim bombers, the M5 Stuart and many specialized German tanks, US Marines and Afrika Korps units fill the strategy package
- Campaign with 18 missions: Rommel's most famous battles, e.g. Ardennes, Tripolis, Tobruk, El Alamein, Sicily, D-Day.
- 8+ huge single missions like Singapore, Burma or Narvik/Norway
- 50 new units, e.g. Chi Ha and Pz IV H tanks, Zero, Blenheim and Vickers Vildebeest planes, Afrika Korps, US marines and Australian infantry
- Better AI: The enemy seeks weak defense spots, doesn't send recon planes at the beginning, clears minefields.
- Wide range of mission objectives like airborne assaults, evacuations, covert ops, defense, counter attacks, assassination.
- All missions are designed - no random maps New buildings, terrains and objects
- Stand alone Addon: You don't need the original Blitzkrie
Official URLOfficial Site
Phalanx and 2 others played Blitzkrieg: Burning Horizon
Phalanx and 2 others own Blitzkrieg: Burning Horizon