BackgroundIn this game, you are the leader of Operation Wildcard, an undercover and elite squad of pilots secretly created by the American government. Your mission is to sabotage and destroy the Third Reich's evil plans to create a weapon of mass destruction. During this mission you and your team discover that the bad guys also have an elite team of their own. In an attempt to disarm the enemy, you engage in dramatic and movie-like spy missions in some of the world's most exotic locations using experimental weapons and flying never-before-seen prototype aircraft.
- Over-The-Top Action – Engage in 18 high-stakes missions where you will bomb bridges, steal secret weapons, destroy Zeppelins and more.
- Fly Never Before Seen Aircraft – Pilot over 50 authentic planes and prototypes including the Gotha Go 229, DH Vampire F Mk 1, Me-163 "Komet", Meteor and many more.
- Unusual Experimental Weapons Get the advantage in combat by using experimental WWII weapons including High Velocity Cannons (such as the German Mk 103), Self-Guided and TV-Guided missiles.
- Exotic WWII Setting – Engage in epic battles in some of the world's most captivating environments such as Cairo, the Himalayas, Moscow's Red Square, Rome's
- San Pietro's Cathedral, the Swiss Alps, the Baltic Sea Coast and China.
- Spectacular Realization – Discover fully rendered environments and 3D aircraft models designed for next-generation gaming. Experience improved depth of field, jaw-dropping cinematographic lightening and outstanding sound effects.
- Fast Paced Multiplayer Action – Challenge up to 16 players in free-for-all, co-op and squad-based missions, including the all new Epic Battle and Capture the Flag modes.
- Genre: Flight Simulation (PC)
- Theme(s): Military, Historical, World War II
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Aug 31, 2007 Australia Sep 20, 2007