BackgroundWill you be evil or a benevolent deity?
That's the choice you must make upon returning to a warring land in Black & White 2. Like its wildly successful predecessor, Black & White, the sequel is all about moral choices.
The land, however, has transformed itself. The inhabitants of this breathtaking 3D world have lost their innocence and developed new weapons and technology. As you enter this warring world, will you make tribes coexist peacefully; encouraging villages and towns to grow into sprawling metropolises, or prompt them to inflict their will upon others by, creating and commanding large armies that seek to dominate and conquer?
Creatures in the game have grown too. They can learn strategies, master new abilities and skills, lead armies into battle and be your ultimate unit. Black & White 2 includes other new elements, such as improved graphics and miracle effects such as rivers of fire and earthquakes that yield massive destruction.
Every choice you make will have an impact. Each action and inactions prompts obvious changes to buildings, flora and fauna, all morphing to reflect your personality.
- Wage massive wars, sieges and battles or use your skill and power to keep the peace.
- Discover and use new Epic Miracles, including the ground-ripping Earthquake and volcanoes, which cause rivers of lava.
- Choose and customize the Creature that's right for you from a selection, including old favorites as the Ape, Cow, and Lion, plus many others.
- Research and create new forms of weaponry, from swords to bows to siege machines. Build and design unique defensive gates and walls.
- Control and marshal huge and varied armies.
- Create and control settlements that include housing, farming, and many other buildings like fountains and lush gardens (if you're Good) or stocks and guillotines (if you're Evil).
- Use multiple tools to help train and improve Creatures. As well as using sticks, whips, and feathers, players can create their own unique tools.
- Weather systems such as rain, snow, mists, and fog.
- Journey through 10 lands homing each of the five tribes.
<li type="square">450mhz processor
<li type="square">128mb RAM
<li type="square">800mb Hard Drive Space
<li type="square">8x CD-ROM Drive
<li type="square">16mb Graphics Card PCI/AGP
<li type="square">Direct3D 3D accelerator
<li type="square">Direct X 8
<li type="square">Keyboard & Mouse
Official URLOfficial Site
- Stuck loading screen Jul 20
- Registeel May 24
- Can I make Black and White 2 use the expansion stuff? May 24
- Game effects running to fast Apr 15
swdescent and 35 others own Black & White 2
Dues2 and 7 others played Black & White 2
- Genre: God Games (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Lionhead Studios
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jun 15, 2005