BackgroundPlaying the role of Toa, Toa Nuva, and 7th Toa, you must explore the 6 elemental regions of Mata Nui. A tropical location filled with mountains, lakes, and volcanoes, many secrets are waiting as your characters attempt to rescue the scattered Matoran and end the evil spell from the warlord Makuta. Features in gameplay include combat, collection, puzzle-solving, and exploration, with options such as snowboarding, platform jumping, and enemy battles.
GameplayPlaying as the Toa, Toa Nuva and finally the 7th Toa, you must explore the six elementally-themed regions of Mata Nui - a tropical paradise of high mountains, great lakes and mighty volcanoes - rescue the scattered Matoran and break the spell of darkness sent by the evil Makuta. In doing so you will face danger in equal measure from the islands many environmental hazards (including falling rocks, rainforest winds, icicles and lava falls) and the foul minions of Makuta. So whether youre a skilled player or a young gamer, the time has come to emerge from behind your mask. The fate of Mata Nui is now in your hands...
- Play as the six Toa heroes: Battle the forces of evil.
- Use the unique powers of the Toa: Summon "blasts" of elemental energy to defeat your enemies.
- Explore the island of Mata Nui: Six stunning environments, covering jungles, mountains, lakes, and more. Cross a molten river, glide from tree to tree on thermals, and swim in the deep waters of Lake Naho. Snowboard down Mount Ihu, surf through lava rapids, and use the Mask of Speed to race through Pohatu's desert.
- Master the gameplay: A unique blend of subtle puzzle-solving and gripping action-adventure.
- Rescue villagers: Interact with Matoran villagers scattered across Mata Nui.
Prepare for battle: Fight against the Bohrok and the Rahkshi, and take on the ultimate challenge of defeating Makuta in his own lair.
- Collect pick-ups: Increase your elemental powers.
- Find the Mask of Light: Use it to become the mighty seventh Toa, the Toa of Light.
Hardware RequirementsOperating system: Microsoft Windows® 98/2000/ME/XP
Processor: 600 MHz Intel Pentium III processor or 100% Compatible
Memory: 64MB RAM
CD-DVD: 4x CD ROM/DVD drive
Graphics Card: 32MB Direct3D video card with DirectX 9 compatible driver (with hardware T&L support)
Official URLOfficial Site
pokemoneg owns Bionicle: The Game
May 30, 09 3:01am
Nov 13, 03 8:31am
I am still on the first level and can not get past the boss. I have tried every way...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Mechs/Bionics
- Developer: Argonaut Software
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 14, 2003
- Bionicle Heroes
- Bionicle: Maze of Shadows
- Bionicle: The Game
- Lego Bionicle: Matoran Adventures
- Lego Bionicle: Tales of the Tohunga
- LEGO Bionicle- The Legend of Mata Nui