Background20 years after the 8-bit classic was released, Bionic Commando Rearmed recreates the world of the original with a complete "2.5D" visual revamp. Bionic Commando Rearmed preserves the original's mix of swinging and shooting in an intense 2D side-scroller, all to the tune of a brand-new soundtrack based on the classic 8-bit music from the NES masterpiece.
- Classic Bionic Commando side-scrolling gameplay, updated with new abilities, weapons and bosses
- 2-player co-op mode
- Total modern visual and audio revamp
- Cross-game interoperability – complete specific parts of Bionic Commando Rearmed to unlock new content and hints for the Bionic Commando sequel
- Challenge Rooms – obstacles courses and swing puzzles that test your skills, with your best times ranked against other users in online leaderboards
- Top-Down Stages – the return of the top-down scrolling gameplay of the original’s “Enemy Encounter” stages, with remixed music from the classic Commando!
- Multiplayer – up to 4 players can face off in a frantic melee of shooting and swinging!
- In-game art designed by Shinkiro, one of Capcom’s most talented artists
Official URLOfficial Site
GideonK and 34 others own Bionic Commando Rearmed
- Genre: Platform (PC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Flat side view
- Developer: GRIN Studios
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Aug 12, 2008
- Also known as:
- Bionic Commando: Master D Revival Plan in Japan