BackgroundYou are a servant of the Divine - scourge of necromancers and sorcerers alike. Your purpose in life is to fight all that is evil using any means possible. Your dilemma during an intense battle with one of the great necromancers, a demon drags you into its universe. There you are soul-forged with a Death-knight. You are cursed and destined to spend the rest of eternity bonded to this creature of evil.However, the Death-knight dislikes the soul forging as much as you do and together you embark on a great adventure. You both have a common goal to undo the soul forging. You and your unlikely companion quickly figure out that the only way to rid this curse is if you unlock the secret of riftrunning – an ancient art that allowed the prison universe's indigenous population to travel between universes. Your quest is set: To become a Riftrunner!
- A deep and detailed storyline filled with plot twists and over 300 sub-quests.
- New style of gameplay featuring the unique summoning dolls and total party control using a more intuitive and advanced combat system.
- More than 290 skills to learn including advanced alchemy, craftsmanship, trap creation, nature & weather magic, equipment embellishing etc...
- Over 300 equipment classes and plenty of unique items
- Over 140 different npc & monster classes.
- More than 600 different NPC to interact with.
- Updated graphics engine including real time 3D characters with support for DX9 & higher resolutions
- Next generation character development system with new skills, attributes and advanced character customization options
- Total character customization
- Real time generation of dungeons, maps and quest
Hardware RequirementsWindows 98/2000/ME/XP
Pentium 800 MHz or better
256 MB RAM
2 GB Free hard disk space
DirectX 8.1 or later
Quad speed CD-ROM drive
Official URLOfficial Site
If you love oldschool RPGs, and especially if you're a Divinity series fan, you should be interested to know... posted Oct 09, 12 8:01am
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=229] The action-RPG list for the PC is terribly long, with a handful of series... posted Oct 29, 09 5:28pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG (PC)
- Theme(s): Dark Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Larian Studios
- Publisher: Hip Interactive
Released North America Apr 27, 2004 Australia Jun 10, 2004
- Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Dragon Commander
- Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance
- Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
- Divinity II: Ego Draconis
- Beyond Divinity
- Divine Divinity