BackgroundIt's Christmas Eve in Rome. What should be a joyful occasion becomes a senseless tragedy as a priest is murdered in cold blood. Back home in Philadelphia, Ben Jordan receives a phone call from the man accused of the crime, begging him to go to Rome and clear his name. Seeing this as a chance to prove his career choice to his disapproving family, Ben calls up his friends and starts another investigation. However, Ben doesn't realize that this will be the toughest case he's ever had, as many questions will be answered, and some lives will be lost...
GameplayPlayers take control of Ben Jordan and can make him interact with his environment. For making him move, they had just to select the "walk" action and then click on where they want to see Ben. Ben can also talk, interrogate, observe or pick up objects by doing the same scheme: choosing the action and then clicking on the chosen person or object. Ben can also combine objects in his inventory.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium® III 800 Mhz
64 MB RAM
64 MB DirectX® 9 Compatible Video Card
DirectX® 9 Compatible Sound Card
Official URLOfficial Site
vicrabb owns Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 7: The Cardinal Sins
vicrabb played Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 7: The Cardinal Sins
Ben Jordan is a paranormal investigator, graduated in International Relations. But not...
- Genre: Mystery Adventure (PC)
- Theme(s): Horror, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Grundislav Games
- Publisher: Grundislav Games
Released North America Aug 12, 2008
- Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 1: In Search of the Skunk-Ape (2004)
- Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 2: The Lost Galleon of the Salton Sea (2004)
- Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 3: The Sorceress of Smailholm (2004)
- Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 4: Horror at Number 50 (2005)
- Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 5: Land of the Rising Dead (2006)
- Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 6: Scourge of the Sea People (2007)
- Ben Jordan: Paranormal Investigator - Case 8: Relics of the Past (2012)