BackgroundThe Battlefield franchise enters a new era equipped with more firepower, modernized weaponry and vehicles, and a deeper infantry experience from the jungles to the beaches of Vietnam. From villages on the Ho Chi Minh Trail to the city streets of Hue wage modern warfare as the United States or North Vietnamese Army (NVA). Select from a variety of characters within the different soldier classes as you command powerful new vehicles including attack and transport helicopters, the M551 Sheridan tank, and the F-4 Phantom fighter jet on the U.S. side and the Russian-made T-54 tank, the MIG-21, and Mi-8 multipurpose helicopter on the NVA side.
Go to war in new dramatic battle scenarios including leading a squadron of helicopters in an all-out attack on an enemy compound, executing an ambush of enemy soldiers from dense foliage, captaining a PT boat through a dangerous jungle river passage, and more. Grab your M-16, ready the Napalm, and prepare to enter some of the fiercest battles of the Vietnam War.
- Command powerful Vietnam-era vehicles -- rule the skies in the F-4 Phantom, airlift vehicles in transport helicopters, and more.
- Master the weapons of jungle warfare including pongee sticks and booby traps.
- Wage war online from dark jungles to villages on the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- Go to war as a Viet Cong, Green Beret, or other soldier types, each with multiple character skins.
- Head into battle with a generation-defining soundtrack blaring from your chopper, including songs by CCR, Jefferson Airplane, and more.
Hardware RequirementsWin/98 Win ME, Win2K, Win XP100% compatible PC system
Processor: Pentium III 933 mhz processor
Video Card: AGP video cards only. Geforce 3 and up, ATI radeon 8500 and up
RAM: 256MB RAM
Hard Drive: 1.5 GB free hard drive space
CD-ROM: 16x CD-ROM drive
Processor: MS compatible mouse
Official URLOfficial Site
Cryonicstate and 53 others own Battlefield Vietnam
xFODDERx and 5 others played Battlefield Vietnam
HerdervriendAwesome game! But doesn't work on my PC anymore:( BattlefieldVietnam PC
Aug 29, 09 5:58am
ImaginationGreat multiplayer, the singleplayer is lacking though. BattlefieldVietnam PC
Jan 30, 06 12:43am
Dec 26, 04 10:44am
Excellent game despite some small faults. The graphics are sooo much better and the...
Electronic Arts announces that Battlefield Vietnam, the latest title in their Battlefield first-person action game... posted Mar 16, 04 6:42pm
- Genre: Shooter Action (PC)
- Theme(s): Military, Historical
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Digital Illusions
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Mar 15, 2004 Europe Mar 19, 2004
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (64)
- Battlefield Hardline
- Battlefield 4: China Rising
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Battlefield 2142
- Battlefield 2
- Battlefield Vietnam
- Battlefield: 1942