BackgroundWarlords Battlecry II is a sequel to the popular & award-winning Warlords Battlecry by SSG. It is a Fantasy Real-Time Strategy game, where you build a hero - your main character - from battle to battle, gaining new skills, spells and levels, and ultimately becoming the mightiest force in the Realms of Etheria!
- New single player campaign that's open-ended, dynamic and non-linear.
- New strategic level map.
- 12 different sides with their own units and playing styles.
- Over 100 spells spread over 11 spheres of magic with new magical effects.
- Random Map generator for unlimited replay value.
- Map Editor to create your own battles.
- Persistent hero development with 12 different hero races, 20 different hero classes.
- Up to 12 types of multiplayer games available with in game matching service.
- New arctic and desert terrain with new buildings such as celestial and dragon temples.
- Over 130 different units.
- Customizable side and unit AI.
- Auto Spell-casting for more intelligent and automatic offensive and defensive spells.
Hardware RequirementsWindows® 95/98/Me/XP Pentium® II 350 or AMD® K6-3 300 (Pentium III 450 or AMD K6-3 400 recommended) 64 MB RAM (128MB Recommended) 8 MB video card (DirectX 8 compatible) DirectX 8.0a (included on Disc) 56K Modem for internet play (DSL or cable modem recommended)
Official URLOfficial Site
TheMIBJC69 and 3 others own Warlords: Battlecry II
Warlords Battlecry 2, is the sequel to the first game that effectively combined a rpg...
very diverse rts in terms of different races you can play.
its fun in that the story...